Surgical treatment of obesity (overweight problems)
Bariatric surgery is often equated with plastic surgery, but this is not entirely true. Unlike plastic surgery related to aesthetic surgery, bariatric surgery is performed on obese patients primarily with the aim of improving their health and quality of life.
Types of bariatric surgery
- Laparoscopic gastric banding
- Biliopacreatic shunting
- Laparoscopic longitudinal gastric resection (drain, sleeve)
- Installation of an intragastric balloon
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass
After bariatric surgery, patients experience significant and rapid weight loss with an overall improvement in health.
The decision to have bariatric surgery is a life-changing choice. A small amount of food will be enough for you to feel full. Thanks to this, the body will learn to be content with small, you will get rid of extra pounds and get a real opportunity to maintain this result until the end of your life.
Bariatrics isn’t just about obesity. Thanks to the correction of the digestive tract and strong weight loss, many serious diseases associated with obesity go away. This can be a real salvation for those who suffer from diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, severe joint pain, heart disease, sleep apnea.
Bariatrics helps restore fertility. Men restore potency, women overcome infertility and give birth to healthy children.
Associated diseases, the relief of which or recovery from which after surgery has been scientifically proven:
• type II diabetes
• ischemic heart disease
• high blood pressure
• high blood cholesterol
• abnormal snoring or obstructive sleep apnea
• joint diseases
• post-infarction or post-stroke conditions
• polycystic ovary syndrome
There are several types of bariatric surgeries, which differ in their mechanism of action and the degree of weight loss they cause. If you have not yet decided which surgery is right for you, this information will help you make an informed choice. If your surgeon has recommended a particular method for you, you can better understand how it works. Most surgeons perform various operations and discuss with patients the possibility of using each technique.
Medical Tourism - everyone can afford health and beauty
Our company invites clients to take advantage of the full range of services and experience innovative approaches to aesthetic surgery. Only institutions equipped with high-tech latest equipment can guarantee an impeccable result after surgery. This is how plastic surgery is performed in Turkey,
- Comprehensive support from receiving the first consultation to passing after the rehabilitation period.
- A staff of professional specialists – only qualified doctors with many years of experience work in the clinics.
- Innovative developments – operations are carried out based on the latest developments in the field of aesthetic surgery and oncology.
- Affordability – prices for plastic in Turkey are always acceptable for customers
As you have already seen, plastic surgery in Turkey is a new level of aesthetic plastic surgery. Our company offers patients a completely new approach in planning and conducting operations, which focuses on safety, confidentiality, and availability. Plastic surgery in Turkey, the prices for which are the most affordable in our clinic, will be your only solution in your search for the ideal of beauty and perfection.